Monday 3 December 2012

For Only Cartoon Lovers.......

Dedicated to all cartoon lovers.
.
Scooby Doo : Taught me to never be afraid of screwing up
.
Tom and Jerry : Taught me friendship.
.
Courage the cowardly dog :Taught me to over come my  fears.
...
J. I. Joe : Taught me team work.
.
Alladin : Taught me nothing is impossible
.
Mickey Mouse : Taught me to be good person.
.
Chip n dale : Taught me no matter how small you can still rock on.
.
Richie rich : Taught me to never feel proud.
.
Dexter : Taught me that science was fun.
.
Johny bravo : Taught me to flirt with girls, get rejected and never mind
.
Shinchan : Taught to enjoy my life
.
Mr. Bean(animated) : taught me to make everyone laugh
.
They were cartoons to all but for
me they were my teachers..keep smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment