Thursday 12 July 2012

What Cartoons Taught Us


What Cartoons Taught Us


Scooby-Doo : Taught me to never be afraid of screwing up.

Tom and Jerry : Taught me real friendship

Courage the cowardly dog : Taught me to over come my fears.

G.I.Joe : Taught me team work.

Alladin : Taught me nothing is impossible.

Mickey Mouse : Taught me to be a good person

Chip n dale : Taught me no matter how small you can still rock on.

Richie rich : Taught me to never feel proud.

Dexter : Taught me that science was fun.

Johny bravo : Taught me to flirt with, get rejected and never mind.

Mr. Bean : taught me to make everyone laugh.

Yes, Cartoon Character have helped us survive in this big old scary world, and they deserve a place of honor in our lives

Cartoons from our childhood are still a huge source of inspiration for me and for all of us....................

No comments:

Post a Comment